Creamy expresso recipe-Easy steps
Espresso is an Italian-based coffee beverage. It is a concentrated form of coffee served in small, strong shots and is the base for many coffee drinks. It’s made from the same beans as coffee but is stronger, thicker, and higher in caffeine. However, because espresso is typically served in smaller servings than coffee, it has less caffeine per serving.
How to Make Expresso Coffee at Home?
Here is a simple recipe for making espresso coffee at home:
- Finely ground coffee beans (a dark roast is typically best for espresso)
- Hot water
- Espresso machine
- Espresso cups
- Milk frother (optional)
- Grind the coffee beans finely and measure out about 1-2 ounces (28-57 grams) of coffee for each shot of espresso you want to make.
- Place the ground coffee into the espresso machine’s portafilter and tamp it down firmly using a tamper.
- Attach the portafilter to the espresso machine and turn on the machine.
- Place a clean espresso cup under the portafilter and let the machine extract the espresso shot. This process should take about 20-30 seconds.
- If you want to make a milk-based espresso drink, such as a cappuccino or latte, steam, and froth some milk using a milk frother.
- Pour the espresso into the prepared cup and top it with the frothed milk, if desired. Enjoy your homemade espresso!
Note: If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can also make espresso using a stovetop espresso maker or a manual espresso machine. The process may be slightly different, so be sure to follow the specific instructions for your chosen method.
Creamy Espresso Recipe nutrition facts
- Calories: 170
- Total fat: 3%
- Carbohydrate: 10%
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g grams8%
- Dietary Fiber: 1g grams 4%
- Sugars: 23g grams
- Includes:14g grams
- Added Sugars:28%
A few Necessary facts
- Prep: 4 mins
- Cook: 4 mins
- Total: 8 mins
- Serving: 1 person
What is the Right time to have Espresso?
There is no “right” or “wrong” time for espresso. You can have it anytime you want; it is just a beverage that helps to boost our mood since it contains caffeine and is served hot which is effective for making our mood good. That‘s why there is no right or wrong time for having coffee; you can indulge in the taste of coffee whenever you want. In other words, the right time to have coffee depends on individual preferences.
If you are a coffee lover then test my other delicious and easy coffee recipes.
- How to make coffee at home- step by step
- Authentic cortado coffee-recipe
- Americano coffee-Latin taste
- Flat white coffee-Recipe
- How to make latte coffee
Read this article to know the difference between Macchiato vs Cappuccino
Enjoy espresso at home. If you follow our easy steps, your work will be effortless. The best combination with espresso will be Chocolate chip cookies, Oatmeal Raisin cookies, brownies, and more snacks. Apart from that, others coffee, such as Cappuccino, and Cortado you can learn to make by following our instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Espresso Bitter?
Most of the time people claim that the taste of espresso is bitter. But espresso tends to be sweet and bitter side by side. Espresso usually contains fruits, cocoa, and a savory nutty flavor.
You can prepare sweet espresso in various ways. Such as making espresso more smooth and more well-balanced roast can give you a sweet taste. Besides, milk and extra sugar add sweetness to espresso coffee.
2. Is Espresso Good for you?
Yes, it is good for your health since espresso contains a high amount of caffeine. That helps in boosting memory reduces the risk of disease, and improves digestion many more benefits are possible to acquire through having espresso.
POST A COMMENT