Recipe for Making Crunch...
Croutons are delicious, but you won’t get the perfect taste until they are crunchy. When you take a bite of crunchy croutons, you will feel heavenly. You can purchase croutons from the shop. But, if you make them at home, you can have them fresh and get the original taste.
But how to make crunchy croutons at home? Here, we will share the easiest recipe for crunchy croutons you can easily make at home. With simple bread, you can make the perfect crunchy croutons. We promise that if you follow our recipe, you can get the taste and crunchiness of the shop. So let’s start the recipe with the ingredients.
Ingredients for Crunchy Croutons
|Cubes of Bread||5 cups|
|Salted Butter||2 tbsp|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Fresh parsley||1 tbsp|
|Ground black pepper||1/4 tsp|
For 3-4 persons
Taking out all the ingredients according to the amount of 5-10 minutes.
Mixing all ingredients for 4-5 minutes
Melting the butter using medium heat for 3-5 minutes
Frying the croutons takes approximately 18-20 minutes
How to Make Croutons? Step-by-Step Process for Making Crunchy Croutons at Home
Mix two tablespoons butter, two tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, one tablespoon chopped parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan.
Melt the butter by heating it over medium heat. As you chop your bread, leave the mixture to sit, so the flavors blend into the oil.
Cut the bread into 3/4″ cubes. Please don’t scrape off the crust! It gives these croutons a unique taste and crunch. Add to a sizable mixing bowl.
When the bread crumbs are evenly coated in oil, drizzle the flavored olive oil over them and mix.
Place the bread in one layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy, at 375°F.
Serve them on a plate with a green salad, and enjoy them with your family.
Nutrition Value of Croutons
|Amount Per||100 grams|
|Total Fat 7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat 1.5 g||7%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 698 mg||29%|
|Potassium 124 mg||3%|
|Carbohydrate 74 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 12 g||24%|
You can read also my other delicious bread recipes such as-
- Homemade bread recipe-A to Z Instructions
- Artisan bread -Recipe
- Traditional ciabatta bread recipe
- How to make homemade French bread
- Sugar bread recipe
- How to make white rustic bread
- How to make Parmesan oregano bread
- Baguette bread recipe
- How to make guava cheese braided bread
- How to make fluffy loaf bread
- Easy buttery flavor brioche bread recipe
- How to make Spanish bread
Explore my more other blogs and know-
- 10 reason why everyone should be eating loaf bread
- 12 best ways to eat baguette bread
- 5 bread snacks recipes to make your breakfast refreshing
- Different Types of Sugar for Baking
- Why whole grain bread good for health
- 11 Quick and easy sandwiches for school lunch
Finally, we assume you’ve followed every step of the recipe. Please give it a try! Experienced cooks use this recipe. Everyone in your family will love your crunchy croutons, and the flavor will be perfect. Trust us and make your crunchy croutons today!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many calories are in croutons?
There are 407 calories in croutons for 100 grams.
2. How are croutons made?
To make croutons, you must follow a recipe. Follow our the shared recipe for making croutons to get the best taste.
3. What do you think Croutons are best served with what?
Croutons are best served with scrambled eggs, soup and meatloaf. Try it today!
4. How to keep croutons crunchy?
To keep the croutons crunchy, you must toss the pan up them frequently while being fried.
5. How many calories in a serving of croutons?
Per serving of croutons, there are 407 calories.